Cooperative Principle #7 — Concern for Community
Organizations seeking financial support for their causes and special events are encouraged to complete a Donation Request Form. Some of the qualities we consider when evaluating applications include:
- Suitability to the Douglas Electric Cooperative (DEC) mission to enhance the quality of life for its members.
- Individuals or entities requesting donations must be located within the counties served by DEC.
- To recognize applicants in more rural areas will likely not apply or benefit from donations as often as those in urban communities, preference will be given to a rural area application when all other factors are equal.
- Donations and sponsorships are only available as budget allows.
- Donations and sponsorships must comply with the DEC Donation Policy – Download the DEC Donations Policy (PDF).
We recommend you submit a request a month in advance of your need to receive the best consideration.
Donation Request Form
Fill out the Donation Request Form (PDF) online.
There are 2 ways to send this in:
- Print out and drop off at the DEC main office or in the dropbox at the Yoncalla location.
- Print out and mail to DEC at attention:
PO Box 1327
Roseburg, OR 97470