The following is a current list of Douglas Electric Cooperative rebate/incentive programs. If you have questions or need more information about these programs, please call 1-888-883-9879 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clothes Washers & Dryers (Rebate Application)
- Residential LED Lighting (Rebate Application)
- Heat Pump Water Heater (Information-Rebate Application-DIY Guidelines)
- Ductless Heat Pumps (Information / Rebate Application)
- Energystar Manufactured Homes (Rebate Application)
- Residential Window Replacement (Guidelines / Rebate Application)
- Residential Site Built & Multi-Family Insulation (Guidelines / Rebate Application)
- Residential Manufactured Home Insulation (Guidelines / Rebate Application)
- Non-Residential Lighting (Information / Rebate Application)
Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural Programs are available on a case by case basis, depending on funding. Please call 1-888-883-9879 for information.
Why Our Rebate Programs May Differ From Pacific Power
Pacific Power customers pay a 3% tax on their monthly energy consumption. These funds go to an organization called the Energy Trust of Oregon (ETO). This organization is tasked with using the millions of dollars it accumulates to facilitate various conservation and rebate programs for Pacific Power customers.
Douglas Electric Cooperative is locally owned and governed by its members. Our conservation program funds come not from a tax, but from Bonneville Power Administration (BPA), where we are allowed a discount based on the amount of power we purchase from them. That credit is available only if used to fund conservation programs. BPA establishes the eligibility criteria as well as the credit amount for these programs.
Program criteria may be different than ETO and credit amounts may be higher or lower depending on the measure installed or purchased.